Welllll, I got the incentive chart created. I sat down with Britton and explained how he'd get stickers for good behaviors or doing what he was told etc... I told him at the end of the week if he had earned 12 stickers, he'd get $10 and I'd take him to Target (his favorite store) and let him pick something out. Anyway, move ahead 2 hours... I leave Scott in charge so I can go take a bath. At some point, Britton found the chart and the superhero stickers. Yeah, well you can imagine. He took his filled chart to Scott and says, "I got my chart filled, can we go to Target?" Here is the chart Britton completed....
I for one was super excited he put the stickers in the boxes so neatly.
Who's gonna be mad at that???



That is too funny! Smart kid. I love this idea too.
ReplyDelete